Anthro Wolf and Cat Anthro Wolf and Cat

wow, this was very well put together. you could really feel the emotion and the atmosphere. you should expand more on the situation displayed in this animation, you got something going here

Golden Frieza? Golden Frieza?

it was pretty good, but i was expecting more, like an funny fight scene. you had a good vibe going there for a second, but you ended it too early, felt kind of empty. i was really anticipated to see the outcome but there was none

Hamburger Hamburger

animation made me chuckle, gotta watch out for the angry hamburger man

i recognize your name from somewhere... are you big time hollywood man?

Dailytoon #449 Dailytoon #449

GET DRUNK

DO A LINE

POP A BEAN

BITE DOWN

Hentai For Success Hentai For Success

I Lol'd hard when Mario screamed hysterically and the animator crying licking his tears. Nice work haha

IceBurger responds:

Glad I could make you laugh.
:D

big mama dance big mama dance

Hey, the animation is pretty fluid and nice, I can tell you have potential. Hopefully you might have bigger projects in the future

The Saviors 3 The Saviors 3

I enjoyed the humor, it wasn't actually half bad, made me chuckle a couple of times. the backgrounds and the sprites themselves looked very nice. The storyline and plot, nothing to complain about there. the fight scene was great.

The dialogue itself and the characters interactions showed a lot, it was pretty developed. Did you do all the voices yourself? Some of the voices lacked, something. Not exactly sure, it had tone and expression to it, but some of the voice acting wasn't fluid enough.

I didn't know you animated, Voltage. Nice work.

Voltage responds:

For the most part I'll address the issue of voice acting and quality issues

I used mostly local talent (with the exception of Samus and Fulpe voices) so I didn't have the best to work with. My website (eyewashed.com) features myself and the voices of Jeff and Crono in my videos, I used them mostly to switch it up.

However with the concern of what was missing in the voices, it was likely atmosphere which I'm kind of realizing after the fact. Thank you though my friend, much appreciated!

Doctor Monster: Christmas Doctor Monster: Christmas

Lmao I laughed very hard at Jugallobama. The rapping and songwriting was well executed. The only thing I could think of to improve on is the lip syncing. but other than that you did a great job.

Robbery Robbery

KEK

he had to give the business, show that guy what its really about

How To Snowball How To Snowball

So bright with inspiration... What's not to love about it?

CalebJordan360 responds: